A versatile road racing flat with a luxurious fitting upper, the Brooks Hyperion provides your foot with the ultimate blend of performance and comfort. For a go fast feel, a BioMoGo DNA midsole is paired with a Midfoot Transition Zone to provide responsive cushioning with a quick foot transition. Forefoot Propulsion Pods help maintain maximum energy return while omega flex grooves enhance the shoe's flexibiilty. Along with a soft Perforated Stretch Woven Upper for a seamless fit, the Brooks Hyperion is versatile racing option from 5k to marathon.
- BioMoGo DNA fuses BioMoGo midsole and DNA cushioning technology for a fully custom responsive ride that adapts to the needs of each and every runner.
- Omega Flex Grooves enhance midsole flexibility without compromising cushioning.
- Midfoot Transition Zone promotes a fast foot transition.
- Forefoot Propulsion Pods help spring your foot forward for maximum energy return.
- Blown Rubber in the forefoot offers durability, responsiveness and flexibility.
- Perforated Stretch Woven Upper creates a snug seamless fit with maximum ventilation.
- Race Sockliner provides a thin layer of cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full lengthCushsole S-257, for enhanced cushioning and flexibility and a soft underfoot feel.